Monday, August 13, 2012

UPCOMING EVENTS!

Hi Everyone, 

We have a busy next few weeks ahead so please remember to check the blog and newsletters for any updates! 
This Friday is our junior school disco from 5:30-7pm in the school hall. We would love to see you all there, ready to show off your dance moves!!!

Next week is Book Week. The book fair will be set up in the library so please pop down and view the books if you wish. We will be going through as a class to have a look, and the children will bring home a 'wish list'. Bedtime stories is now on Wednesday night in the school library. Come dressed in your pj's and enjoy listening to some exciting stories from the book fair. This is also an opportunity to purchase books too! Finally, Book Week will finish off with a dress up day on Friday! Come dressed as your favourite book character! The parade will begin at around 2:30pm! 

Enjoy your week :)

Thanks
Mrs Upperton & Mrs Mouat

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am in Australia. My new school is awesome. I have seen a few spiders in my classroom and outside. They weren't very big but I was still scared. I saw two snails in my backyard. The baby snail had one eye sticking out! We are learning Japanese at school.

    On Saturday I got my ears pierced, but before me some babys had their ears pierced. I am having a wonderful weekend.

    Love, Emma

    ReplyDelete